Wednesday 19 June 2013

Who's been a bad blogger? I've been a bad blogger!

I'll try and spare you all the excuses but the truth is, life just got in the way of blogging for a few months there! But I've now finished uni completely and have moved in with my boyfriend so I'm pretty free. I have a job starting at the end of July but before then it's the wedding and a few other wonderful events that I will blog about later on - so it's still pretty busy here!

So what have I been up to? Here's a load of pictures to (hopefully) explain my absence!

During my last term at uni I spent a lot of time doing a bit of this:

  

And a decent amount of time doing this:


And just before my birthday I went to see this man play in concert and met him in the bar after the show:


And after a long few months of planning, I've just got back from a weekend doing this:


Me, my sister (it was her hen do) and my mum :)
Nail wise, I've done this:

My nails are looking a lot better than they were the last time I blogged, they're stronger and they're growing really nicely again so I shall be able to do some more nail posts in the future! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated x