Tuesday 25 June 2013

NOTD - Leopard print nail art

notd, leopard print, accessorize, claires, barry m, blue, nail art, freehand,


What's this? Another nail of the day in less than a week? Amazing!

Hahah, well the devil makes work for idle hands... but only when they're nicely polished :)

I've been dying to try this style out but I didn't really have the time for it. I'm waiting for a job to start so I've got a good month of doing very little - which will mean a lot of NOTD posts, especially as I'm not allowed to wear polish at work!

notd, leopard print, accessorize, claires, barry m, blue, nail art, freehand,


Base coat - Accessorize 'Aquamarine', Spots - (freehand with nail art brush) Barry M 'Gold' with Claires Accessories 'Black' nail art pen accents.

This style looks great and is so easy to do; just paint your base coat on, then when dry do random blobs of your spot colour (as irregular as you can manage - if you have them it's easier to do this with a small nail art brush) and then when that's dry take a pin or a very skinny nail art brush to create a 'shadow' on each splodge. Sorted!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I've nominated you for the Leibster award. See the post here: http://theluckymagpie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/leibster-award.html
    I hope you take part. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated x