Friday 28 December 2012

Blog sale - part one!

I need to downsize, so I'm selling some of my polishes that I don't really use.

This is batch one, the polishes that I left at home when I went to uni - when I go back after the new year for my exam I'll put more up for sale (probably more desirable ones!)

Email me on nataliejpluck@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested in any of the polishes, or leave a comment below. I'll be accepting paypal and can ship within the EU if needed. Postage costs will depend on how many and what you want so I will contact you with this before I send anything!

Here we go...

17 'Tropical Island' (Swatched), Claires sparkly brown, Miss Sporty 205 (swatched), Miss Sporty 160 (swatched, more red than it appears!) £1.50 each
Star Gazer 147 (swatched), Star Gazer 106 (swatched), £1.50 each, Nails Inc 'Milan' (swatched, some lid damage) £2
Ruby Hammer 'Brown', £1.50 Unbranded set of four minis £2
Miss Sporty 330 (small sparkley black, swatched), 17. 'Nightshade' (swatched), £1.50, Accessorize 'Aztec' (used, bottle slightly damaged) £2
Barry M unnamed sparkly blue (quite old!), Barry M 289 'Gold' (swatched), Barry M 307 'Lemon Icecream' (swatched) £2.50 each
GOSH 'Miss Sweety' (swatched), GOSH 'Yellow Bombay' (sparkly yellow, some bottle damage but only swatched once), GOSH Holographic Hero (204) £3.50 each
O.P.I. 'Germinis Collection', brand new £7

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated x